10 steps joint warmup.
Do 20 repetitions of each with 10 rotations on each side.
Go right and then left or go to front and then to the back, depending on direction of the flow. You can find many examples to follow in YouTube. A Daily 10-Minute Practise.
- Standing ankle warmup. Feet behind, rotate on the toes
- Bend and rotate knees.
Keep tail tucked, especially if you feel discomfort in lower back
- Hips Rotation
- Waist Rotation. Arms swing
- Side bend. Whole body
- Ripple the spine top to bottom/ bottom to top
- Wrists. Clasp fingers and rotate wrists…
Unclasp and change clasp ( other thumb on top ) on second side
- Shoulder circles, front to back, revers
- Nose Circles to open the NECK
- Wings. Fingers on top of head
Joints like this
Not like this !
MindfulnessViaYoga BLOG Roberta. Strickler @yahoo.com November 2016